qtextended

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 5 10:50:17 CEST 2008

Becuase 2008.9 doesnt work for me (I need reliable sms), I thought I'd
give qt-extended a go.  I flashed the jffs2 file, but nothing much seems
to happen.

I dont get a sim dialog, I dont get any working icons on the desktop
(taping them with a stylus does nothing), I dont get a usb network
connection (presuming it works the same way as 2008.9)

The only thing that works is pressing the power button to bring up the
shutdown menu :(

Is this whats supposed to happen - a preview of the desktop graphic?

BillK

Home in Perth!