Setting up Qtextended: no block2mtd module

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Sun Oct 5 10:53:39 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am running a Mandriva 2008 box, kernel is 2.6.22.19-desktop-2mdv.

I am trying to set up qtextended on the uSD-card, and my attempts fail
when trying to mount the jffs image on a loopback device.
Been ollowing the wiki, and the problem is:

[root at nwyfre FR]# modprobe block2mtd block2mtd=$loop,131072
FATAL: Module block2mtd not found.

I also tried the alternate route, with mtdcore, but that too is not
available. Hmpf.

Can anyone give me a pointer on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Paul

--
The art of progress is to preserve order amid change,
and to preserve change amid order.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04