OT: Games for scummvm?

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Oct 5 12:17:34 CEST 2008

I used scummvm with 2007.2 and some games like monkey island, day of
tentacle and such. All games worked fine but the newer games ver
sometimes a bit slow.

I also tried it with debian but had not so much success with the newer
scummvm version. Also the missing rotate function makes it unusable. A
short try with xglamo and rotate ended in a frozen scummvm. :(
But i didn't try it hard to get it running with debian.

Ciao,
     Rainer