Looking for Free time zone map data

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 5 15:15:06 CEST 2008

In Australia we change DST on a per state basis - we are 3 weeks behind
in this to Eastern states, and guess where the carriers are based, and
what happened on many/most mobiles here last night ...

When travelling across timezones, its nice to be able to control whats

When it goes wrong it WILL really stuff your day - sorry, you were late
to the job interview ...

Please, please if you decide to go ahead with such a monstrosity,
include a way for us to turn it off and provide manual changes.