The Lost Openmoko Community

t m ttb.1001 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 16:45:50 CEST 2008

I agree with what you are saying. When I bought the phone I knew there were
some issues, but I had confidence in the hardware. I also had the impression
it wouldn't take much time to be able to use it as a very basic phone. Maybe
I was wrong with my assumption.
Even the so called reliable and stable qtopia had missing sms messages,
picking up a call and no sound, lost pin enter screens, echo and resume not
functional.

Would be nice to have one basic image with a focus on these issues. Even if
it slowed down development. I guess developers also need a phone, don't
they?