discouraged: projects.openmoko.org unmaintained?

Martin Šenkeřík martinsenkerik at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 18:17:07 CEST 2008

I am using projects without any problems. Yes I use svn, I use news, I
use releases, forum... Everything works. When posting public key, you
have to wait a little bit, as it is maintained by cron script.

If it still doesn't work, check if you entered correct key. At first I
have some trouble with it, but now it's ok.

Give it one more try ;-)

Martin