[u-boot] Unable to boot issue (debian?)

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Sun Oct 5 22:11:23 CEST 2008

I have placed the latest gta02v5 and up u-boot into my NAND boot
section, and when I try to boot I only get a "Boot" option and it fails
to boot (something about mtdparts variable not set).  My NOR can boot
into my newly flashed FDOM image, but whenever I flash the gta02v5 and
up u-boot I get the same results.  I've even zero filled my NAND u-boot
section and tried to reflash a new u-boot.  This issue first occured
when I was trying to configure my NAND u-boot to boot debian from an SD
card.  Can anyone help?