New Rasterman Image...

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Sun Oct 5 23:53:48 CEST 2008

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 19:38:14 +0200, Markus Huggler
<mailinglist at wellengang.ch> wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
> Did you install frameworkd from fso repository and its dependencies?
> Worked for me.
>
> Markus
>
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:55:33 +0200
> Richy <klemmster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey, I'm trying to get FSO working beneath the Raster-Image.
>> I installed zhone. That drew in a lot of dependencies, which is fine.
>> However, I couldn't connect to DBUS, even though dbus is installed, but
>> frameworkd wasn't. (Why itsn't it a dependency of of zhone?)
>> Now, I don't have any sound in zhone. No ring tones, I can't hear anyone
>> talking.
>>
>> Rasters alarm is working though.
>>
>> what package am I missing here?
>>
>> Richard

I'm in a similar place.  Starting with Raster's new image (pretty and
lightweight, BTW) I added zhone and frameworkd, but I have no sound within
zhone, no audio either direction in calls.

Is there some other package required that handles the audio states, or
what?