Building FSO Wiki page

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Mon Oct 6 00:33:15 CEST 2008

Fredrik Wendt wrote:
> Is this why http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-testing/images/
> doesn't produce daily builds any more? (guess it's not)

No, that's due to OE having a "flag day" TMPDIR ABI change requiring
everything to be rebuilt from scratch on the autobuilder.  I froze the
feeds while this is happening so people don't get a half-baked result.

As soon as building is successful again, I will unfreeze them.  At the
moment, fso-testing-image and fso-unstable-image pass but
fso-testing-packages and fso-unstable-packages fail on liburi-perl.

-- Rod