Cannot ssh to Freerunner

Daniel Selinger slite at gmx.at
Mon Oct 6 11:23:21 CEST 2008

If your host is in the same subnet (and has a ethernetcard too), you
should use subnetmask 255.255.255.248 for connecting to the freerunner.
Otherwise the kernel tries to send out the packages for the freerunnner
over your networkcard. (thats what i think, but i'm no network pro ;) ->
they never reach your freerunner plugged on usb.

rgds daniel