vlado at moko.ksp.sk
Mon Oct 6 12:15:21 CEST 2008
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Wait a minute: Does that mean your phone wakes up from incoming calls
> when in suspend mode???
> I have the latest rootfs and the latest kernel installed and my phone
> does NOT wake up.
> Confused ... What did you do to make this work?
For me, this works without doing anything special. Wakes up, rings, etc.
On the other hand, I have some problems with mp3 playback via mediaplayer
(mediaserver) (I'm quite sure this was already mentioned on the list, but
I'm not able to find it again..)
- - audio dropouts
- most visible when the CPU gets busy doing other things (navigating in
the menu for example), but even without doing anything else it can be
noticed about once a second-two
- on all tracks I've tried (cbr/vbr, >128kbps streams)
- both headphones and speaker outputs
- no matter where the file is stored - sd card, nand flash, in-memory /tmp
- killing mediaplayer does nothing
- mediaserver eats some 25% cpu
- - random noise when starting to play some mp3s - those mp3s have embedded
album-art in its id3 tag (stored at the beginning of a file; btw. it is
shown correctly).. could be related?
for reference, I'm running
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the community