QTextended 4.4.1

Nicolas Linkert linkert at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 6 12:25:10 CEST 2008

On Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:15:21 +0200, "Vladimir Koutny"
<vlado at moko.ksp.sk> said:

> Hi,
> > Wait a minute: Does that mean your phone wakes up from incoming calls
> > when in suspend mode???
> > I have the latest rootfs and the latest kernel installed and my phone
> > does NOT wake up.
> > Confused ... What did you do to make this work?
>
> For me, this works without doing anything special. Wakes up, rings, etc.
(...)

Well, really, really strange. This morning it has started to work for me
too. First I noticed that it wakes up from suspend mode when receving an
SMS. Then it started to wake up on incoming calls. Don't really know
what I did to make it work tho ... Uhm, I actually did ... nothing? Will
observe this more closely.

cu,
Nick