[SPAM] Re: kernel for qt extended 4.4

Bastian Muck bastian.muck at gmx.de
Mon Oct 6 17:14:16 CEST 2008

I had no problems with echo. But I can confirm the other issues. And one
is missing: I can't recieve SMS. Does anyone? I wrote one to myself and
a friend wrote one. after half an hour i turned neo off and put the card
in my old phone and this recieved both messages.
But now, i have another issue: somehow the theme changed. And at this
theme the buttons at the bottom don't appear. so I neither can change
nor  do any other  important things.

Greetings Bastian