HELP! Phone NAND u-boot borked and phone won't charge.

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 6 19:14:15 CEST 2008

I've sent out a few e-mails about how the debian u-boot configure script
borked my NAND u-boot, and whenever I boot into NOR flash and reflash my
NAND u-boot, I only get the "Boot" option.  The phone will not boot up
through computer USB or the AC charger.  In the past when my battery was
dead, NAND would boot when plugged into the AC charger, but this won't
work since my NAND is borked.

Does anyone know why my NAND is borked, and how I can fix it?
Reflashing it from NOR isn't working, as the latest gta02v5 and up
u-boot only gives the "boot" option and gives me a mtdparts error.