New Rasterman Image...

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Tue Oct 7 08:07:38 CEST 2008

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:52:13 +1100, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster at rasterman.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 20:52:00 +0200 "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
> <mail at 3v1n0.net>
> babbled:
>

>> So this is a little utility I wrote [1] to check the frequency of each
>> word and writing back a new dictionary with frequency data.
>>
>> To run it you need php-cli (I guess v5 or above), set the given options,
>> do "php words-popularity.php" and wait the work to be finished! :P
>>
>> It could be a long work, but it should give good results.
>
> yes. it would. who wants to run it? :)

Ummm.  Nice try, but see the results below.  I ran this remotely on my
workstation at work, since it's right on a 20mb fiber...  Hopefully I'll be
allowed to use Google again by the time I get in to work tomorrow... ;)

 [1328/98568]
 [1329/98568]
 [1330/98568]
Unknown Popularity of Aeneid's [1331/98568]
Unknown Popularity of Aeolus [1332/98568]
Unknown Popularity of Aeolus's [1333/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aeon [1334/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aeon's [1335/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aeons [1336/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerate [1337/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerated [1338/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerates [1339/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerating [1340/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aeration [1341/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aeration's [1342/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerator [1343/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerator's [1344/98568]
Unknown Popularity of aerators [1345/98568]

After which browsing to www.google.com results in:
Google
           Error

                                                              We're
sorry...

     ... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer
virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we
     can't process your request right now.

     We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon.
In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or
     network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or
spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of
     viruses and other spurious software.

     If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to resolve
the problem by deleting your Google cookie and
     revisiting Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult
your browser's online support center.

     If your entire network is affected, more information is available in
the Google Web Search Help Center.

     We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on
Google.

     To continue searching, please type the characters you see below:

                                        If you can read this, you do not
have images enabled. Please enable images in order to proceed.