New Rasterman Image...

Eildert Groeneveld eildert.groeneveld at
Tue Oct 7 14:19:58 CEST 2008

Raster's keyboard is nice! So I tried his Image and installed fso as a phone
stack. Further I like tangoGPS and also installed it together with fso-gpsd.

However, tangoGPS does not show up on the desktop. Any ideas? Further, on
booting zhone comes up without the illume desktop. Only issueing
/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm restart rectifies the situation. Did I screw up
something somewhere?

Lastly, what repositorities do you guys use for updates? Is there a way to use
both fso and om?