FreeRunner for Sale in Denver - $350 or best offer

Vince M. Clark vclark at
Tue Oct 7 18:14:46 CEST 2008

Will hand deliver if you're in Denver, or ship otherwise. Cash or credit cards accepted.

This FreeRunner is in perfect condition. I have had it since August and have only used it for tinkering.
It has a Zagg Invisible Shield on the screen plus I will include two extra ones still in their boxes.
I will also include a Rayovac rechargeable battery worth $35. It is an aftermarket replacement for the Nokia BL series batteries, which fit in the fr battery compartment.