[u-boot] Wrong image format for bootm command

Ian darkstarsword at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:40:52 CEST 2008

The issue is that somehow your u-boot environment, which is stored in
a separate partition to u-boot itself (and therefore not reset when
you flash u-boot), has been cleared. There's a solution here:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Uboot#What_if_I_borked_my_bootloader_environment_and_don.27t_get_a_prompt_anymore.3F

Let me know if you have any trouble - I did this myself (on purpose)
the other day, so it's still fairly fresh in my mind.

Cheers,
-Ian

http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/
--
On the day *I* go to work for Microsoft, faint oinking sounds will be
heard from far overhead, the moon will not merely turn blue but