[QtExtended] Anyone got Facebook Integration working?

Devendra Gera gera at theoldmonk.net
Tue Oct 7 21:50:54 CEST 2008

Hi,
Has anyone got Facebook contacts integration working yet? Here's what I
tried :

- Try to add a contact
- In one of the phone number fields, change the type to Facebook
- After this, the options context menu for that field shows a 'find on
  Facebook' menu item.
- click on the 'find on Facebook', which then opens up a browser control
  asking for your username and password on what looks like a Facebook
  Apps page for the "Qtopia Contacts Integration" App.

The problem is that I can't get a keyboard to show up at this point. I
tried searching for that app directly on Facebook, but couldn't find
anything like it.

Any hints?

Thanks,

--gera.