Files and types

Matthias Camenzind m.camenzind at
Tue Oct 7 22:28:46 CEST 2008

I added today a small mp3 in Documents and /opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/etc/SystemRingTones/ after restarting both were found. I think with jpeg it should be the same.I'm sure there exists also an other way, but i don't remeber now.
But I found a qoute form Petr Vanek: No, there is a "Rescan" option in the menu while in the "Documents"
I can't test it right now, may it helps you.