[Debian FSO] GPRS dependencies

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:51:37 CEST 2008

Hello,

I know it seem to be ca stupid think but try to check these two things.

1. The apn is right for your operator
2. Username / password correct
3. There is still credit on the card.

To connect manually you can launch this command:

mdbus -s org.freesmartphone.frameworkd /org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device
ActivateContext your_apn your_username your_password
/org/freesmartphone/GSM/Device: ActivateContext ->

I used no additional package ... so I can say.

Let us to know how it went.

Best regards
Michele Renda