[QTextended] Files and types

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Wed Oct 8 16:34:13 CEST 2008

>> If it is Qt Extended, the files have to be in a folder named Documents
>> on the SD card or in the home folder
>>
> On Qt Extended I managed to see the pictures, by putting them in a path
> that is the file type, e.g. in Documents/images/jpeg.
> Now I can see them.

I discovered that the Documents dir on the 2nd partition of the card is
not read. Anything in a Documents dir in the 1st partition is recognised
without a problem. It is also nicely combined with anything in
"Documents" in the $HOME dir on the FR.

Anything in these two Documents directories is cleanly picked up by a
Rescan of the Documents option.

Paul

--
No time. Saddest words ever spoken or written.

http://www.nlpagan.net
Running on Mandriva Linux 2008 and Ubuntu 8.04