LED notification

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:49:32 CEST 2008

No. You can get it to stay on but not flash, and this will kill the
battery. Here's what Andy (kernel dev) said:

It's possible to leave a GTA02 LED lit during suspend, but without
waking-suspending each time, from PMU RTC interrupt for example, not to
have it "blink". It sounds a pretty hairy thing to attempt and it will
halve suspend life at least to have an LED lit during it.

from: http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-October/032608.html

-Nick