Qtopia / qtextended: crashing icons

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu Oct 9 09:06:02 CEST 2008

They might have the most complete distro of them all, a few wrong
presses can break the entire installation like it's nothing. I am the
latest qtextended.

Below the main screen you have a few icons, the phone, the menu,
favourites, and something I don't remember.

When I press the phone, qtopia crashes and will never boot again. Does
anyone know what I did and what file I need to fix to get it going
again? (I had to reflash qtextended 3 times already... It also crashed
when I enabled the "wheel" thing.)