[QtExtended] Snapshots? Yes, please!

MartinG gronslet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 12:27:04 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> I think if someone even works out why the headset requires speakerphone mode
> to be set, and which too only works halfways, that would be a big leap
> forward.  The interference problem is a hardware bug, and looking at the
> history, it may be one of the hardest ones to be solved through software.

Oh, okay, so it is a bit more complicated then.

> Did you try GPRS? Where and how did you specify the APN?  I can't figure it
> out either.

Yes: Setup, Internet, Options, New, GPRS, Account name, APN.
I need to investigate more myself.

Another thing:
I need to be sure that my phone is totally silent: In fact, I hate
gadgets that make any sounds. So I have muted sound in the General
profile. But when I get a reminder, I would appreciate to have the
phone vibrating. In the Calendar, I can choose if the alarm should be
none/silent/audible, but "audible" is for me not a good choice, since
I want whatever profile I am using to decide if an alarm results in
something audible and/or vibration.

What I am suggesting, is to change the word "audible" to "active" (or
something similar), and make sure the settings in the profile is
obeyed when an alarm kicks in.

Also, really make sure that the phone is silent when told to. For
example, make sure the low battery warning does not make any sound,
it's so freakin' embarrassing at the library...

-MartinG