[QtExtended] Snapshots? Yes, please!

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 13:12:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:57 PM, MartinG <gronslet at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Did you try GPRS? Where and how did you specify the APN?  I can't figure
> it
> > out either.
>
> Yes: Setup, Internet, Options, New, GPRS, Account name, APN.
> I need to investigate more myself.

I rather meant asking how you managed to enter the APN, because on my phone,
that option is unclickable / disabled and does not respond to the stylus.  I
can't even Tab to it with the keyboard, as the keyboard forcibly disappears
when you tab across from account name to connection type.

Do you specify it in any of the configuration files in /etc/ppp or
etc/ppp/peers?