[Raster+FSO] Silent Zhone

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Thu Oct 9 13:58:01 CEST 2008

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:41:42 +0200, Richy <klemmster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Arkanoid-Sid Tune ist the ringtone.
> You need to install gst-sid (Or gst-plugins-sid or similar)
> to hear that.

gst-plugin-sid, still nothing.  When a call comes inbound the screen
doesn't even undim, and I get no audible ringer regardless of alsa state.
(no vibrate either for that matter)

If I invoke "alsactl /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/gsmhandset.state
restore" then in-call audio works (although it's loud and echoing like mad)
but no ring.  In addition, it continues to work until reboot, or until I
manually change alsa state again, so whatever mechanism is supposed to
auto-change either isn't working or isn't installed...

Where is the Arkanoid sid ringer located, and where is the configuration to
tell Zhone what ringtone to use?