[qtextended] After 4 days...

Cédric Berger cedric.berger74 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:02:57 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 17:48, Russell Hay <russellh at ysmail.net> wrote:
> I found it lasted around three hours (moderate usage) BUT I did have
> Bluetooth and wifi turned on. Will try again tomorrow!
>
> Disappointed that it doesn't wake up from suspend on an incoming call - but
> we can't have everything, can we?

Wake up on call /sms works pretty well for me.

Still a lot of problems though (as reported by others too)....
Battery life is not too bad... even if sometimes it is suddenly
emptied really quickly (even if I did not try to use wifi/bluetooth).

And I often have to reboot into qtopia 4.3.2 just to force my GSM to
register to my operator (once it has switch to roaming operator it
comes into a very erratic behaviour and can't register elsewhere...)

Also there is still the bug in vibrate only mode... when called it
begins vibrating and only a shutdown can stop it...