[FDOM] Bluetooth kbd?

Staley, Daniel L dlstal2 at uky.edu
Thu Oct 9 18:01:43 CEST 2008

I have had no trouble connecting to my iGo bluetooth keyboard initially.  However, after a suspend I have noticed that bluetooth will no longer work.  Perhaps the device never gets powered back on?
Has anyone else noticed this?

A nice zenity gui for connecting to bluetooth keyboards (or really anything bluetooth) was written by ScaredyCat a while back.  I use it and it works great!
(see www.bufferunderflow.com?entry=6 for pics and a quick video using the keyboard)