[debian] State of annoying memory card corruption bug?

joakim at verona.se joakim at verona.se
Thu Oct 9 20:00:27 CEST 2008

Fox Mulder <Quakeman1 at gmx.net> writes:

> What do you mean by shut down "unexpectedly" ?
>
> The sd-card corruption patch which is in the recent kernels fixes the
> sd-bug when going into suspend and resume which isn't unexpected.

Ok, what I mean is that if the FR hangs for some reason, looses power or
whatever, I must powercycle it to reboot it. When this happens the
debian part of the sd card is unbootable.

I can then normally rescue it with "testdisk".

I dont think I ever even tried suspend/resume on debian.

--
Joakim Verona