FR adapter - shocking experience!

Carsten Gerlach daswaldhorn at
Thu Oct 9 20:34:44 CEST 2008


Am Donnerstag 09. Oktober 2008 9:36:26 am schrieb Christ van Willegen:
> this morning, I pulled the FR adapter out of the (230 VAC) socket, and
> accidentally touched one of the prongs. I experienced a short shock.

I can confirm that. I had the same "feeling" this morning, too.

Greetings, Carsten

Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
Url : 

More information about the community mailing list