FR adapter - shocking experience!

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at
Thu Oct 9 22:01:44 CEST 2008

Carsten Gerlach wrote:
> Hi,
> Am Donnerstag 09. Oktober 2008 9:36:26 am schrieb Christ van Willegen:
>> this morning, I pulled the FR adapter out of the (230 VAC) socket, and
>> accidentally touched one of the prongs. I experienced a short shock.
> I can confirm that. I had the same "feeling" this morning, too.
This is a nice way to better wake up in the morning. :)


More information about the community mailing list