omview is cool!

Hendrik Siedelmann hendrik.siedelmann at
Thu Oct 9 22:59:56 CEST 2008

2008/10/9 Marcel <tanuva at>:
> Am Thursday 09 October 2008 21:20:42 schrieb Clemens Kirchgatterer:
>> flamma at wrote:
>> > May I suggest to let the .dirs to be hidden somehow? If you have a
>> > lot of applications and you want to navigate through your home it can
>> > take a lot of time.
>> yes, i want sugest this also. and while we are at it. i would prefere
>> to let it start in $HOME and/or remember the last directory it was in.
> Yep, that would be useful. :)

Ok hide hidden files is in svn. To remeber the last used directory or
to have a home directory I need to add configuration files. I'll do
this and also add configuration of everything else, but this will take
some time I don't have :(. But don't worry it will come.
For now you can instead add your start directory to the desktop file.

Like this:
In file /usr/share/applications/omview.desktop
Exec=omview --ewl-evas-xrender-x11 --ewl-theme ewl_om /home/user/Documents