Accelerometer question

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Fri Oct 10 13:21:45 CEST 2008

Thanks for all the other explanations, I'm more relieved as to
accelerometer wasting energy or not :)

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:03:33PM +0100, Andy Green wrote:
> > Anyway suspend is definitly not reliable :) which I suspect in great
> > part has to do with the blasted NDA over the graphics card documentation.
> >
> > Remember the White Screen of Death?
>
> Yes, I vaugely recall something of the sort :-O
>
> > Maybe OM inc guys need help with the X driver, but since it's not on
> > their priority, suspend will hardly work reliably anytime soon... I fear
> > :)
>
> Wah it's actually my priority.  Despite what it seems like there is
> ongoing progress with it up on 2.6.27 branches.

Ah that's good news! I read somewhere that X driver wasn't in the
priority (I think the main subject was 3D but it said that it shouldn't
happen so soon since X driver devel wasn't a priority).

I'm ravishing for the results :)

Rui

--
Hail Eris, Hack GNU/Linux!
Today is Pungenday, the 64th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?