Accelerometer question [preliminary report]

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sun Oct 12 01:17:29 CEST 2008

How can i test if it really goes into suspend or any other suspend-like
mode?

After i press the putton zhone says that it goes into suspend and
nothing anymore reacts for input. Only when i press the power button
again it comes back to life after 1-2 seconds.
Is there a way to go into a "deeper" suspend mode and how? :)

Ciao,
     Rainer