Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at
Sun Oct 12 11:30:06 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm proud to announce my newest project:

It's a simple database of available *.ipk-Packages.
I know, some time ago there was someone other who planned to do
something like this. But it's been a long time since then. I don't think
they are working on it anymore...
It just confirms what everyone is saying about Openmoko: Everything is
unfinished and takes forever to be done. In my opinion that's not true.
All of you do a really great job. So I wanted to give my contribution to
the community and build that Homepage.

There is a lot to improve on the site. These are (some of) my targets:

* add Search-Box
* improve «Package-Detail»-Screen
* improve Home-Screen

Everybody is able to post new packages or edit packages. Just register
and log in. It would be great if all of you would help getting the
database populated. I added just a few packages, but I know there are more!

If you find any kind of bugs on the page (espacially spelling mistakes)
feel free to contact me. My first language is German - not English (I
think you realized that lines ago...). I'm also happy if you send me
your ideas and opinions!

Thank you.