What should a community manager do?

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Sun Oct 12 12:30:49 CEST 2008

Rod,

> It seems that access was granted sometime between then and now

oh great, I'm happy to hear that.
Maybe we don't talk about it enough publicly: We have an 'admin trac'
issue tracker, that _EVERYBODY_ can use to send requests to the
Openmoko admins.
This is a public resource, same as pretty much everything else in the
Openmoko project:

http://admin-trac.openmoko.org/trac

If you want read/write access to git.openmoko.org, or if you want to
sign our NDA to get access to some NDA'd documents, please register an
account there, then write up a request.
Best Regards,
Wolfgang