UBIFS was Re: Compressed file system for SD?

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 01:00:25 CEST 2008

I haven't sorry. Coincidentaly, the new kernel which was released the
other day (.27) includes a new filesystem designed for flash drives -
UBIFS [1]. I wonder if this could be relevant to this project. It looks
like it has full write-back support, meaning it doesn't need to write to
the SD card all the time, although I guess we don't have that much
memory to play with.

-Nick

1.
http://kernelnewbies.org/Linux_2_6_27#head-b8ec452c4a02e08d68deeba6f471680e15e42019