UBIFS was Re: Compressed file system for SD?

nickd blumph at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:14:06 CEST 2008

Bummer. Upon further reading I see the difference in flash devices now.
Do you think UBIFS could replace JFFS on the Freerunner? Is there a
benefit? Or is there not enough wiggle room on the FR for caching? It
seems better overall [1]. Would it be possible to replace it yourself
with the appropriate kernel modules etc?

Ok enough questions ;-)
-Nick
1. http://lwn.net/Articles/275706/