FR adapter - shocking experience!
fey.peter at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:32:13 CEST 2008
2008/10/9 Carsten Gerlach <daswaldhorn at gmx.de>
> Am Donnerstag 09. Oktober 2008 9:36:26 am schrieb Christ van Willegen:
> > this morning, I pulled the FR adapter out of the (230 VAC) socket, and
> > accidentally touched one of the prongs. I experienced a short shock.
> I can confirm that. I had the same "feeling" this morning, too.
I got a shock when I unplugged the FR adapter because the
Europlug-USplug-adapter didn't stay in place. The latch holding it in place
was loose and my fingers touched the USplug while the Euro-End was still in
the wall outlet. This is my explanation for getting a shock, even though I
did not (want to) reproduce this. (also note the above posters names seem
Some tape fixes this hardware bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the community