[Om2008.9] Using Freerunner as a digital audio player

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:09:48 CEST 2008

Robin Paulson a écrit :
> 2008/10/13 Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at gmail.com>:
>
> how did you get it to recognise tags?
>
> i imported some songs, all with id3 tags. none of the tags were
> recognised, the songs are all listed by filename, with 'unknown
> artist' and 'unknown album'
>
> any ideas?

In fact the files I used were not tagged, therefore I saw all my songs
in 'unknown album' / 'unknown artist' and thought "this soft relies upon
tags".
Maybe I would have had the same result with tagged files, who knows ? I
will do some additional tests this evening to see if tags are recognized.

Xavier.
PS : were your files ogg, or mp3 with ID3v1 tags or ID3v2 tags ?