[debian] Sephora 0.2 pre alpha 1 - Impressions and suggestions needed

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:04:43 CEST 2008

Hi,
I rebooted and it was ok! nicely working. I guess (from some outputs of
ompenomoko-panel-plugin) that was something related with dbus.
Nice work michele! just one thing: do you noticed that when zhone is
running, sephora and zhone "confict" controlling led luminosity? ...they
both use dbus, no? Is it possible to stop zhone led management when running
sephora? and implementing blank screen on sephora like in zhone?
ciao