New rotate version

Angus Ainslie angus.ainslie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:50:10 CEST 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Oscar Casamitjana <oscar at electronicabcn.com
> wrote:

> Hi all
> here you have my rotate version.
> This version is based in Chris Ball's rotate, but with some changes:
>
> * The adquisition engine is encapsulated in a thread.
> * Before rotating screen, it ensures two seconds for the new position
> * Backlight turns black while screen rotating.

Thanks Oscar,

I tried it but I found these bugs in the first 30 seconds of use.

1) inverted the screen was improperly split left and right
2) rotate seemed to stop working completely. killed it and restarted it.
3) on returning to normal orientation the x dimension was right but the y
dimension remained from the previous rotation. leaving my viewport as a
square.

enchancements:

1) can the blanking be faster ?

Angus