Tick Chen tick at
Tue Oct 14 05:02:36 CEST 2008

Hi Tobias,
  Great job. I am very glad to see a web site like this.

I have two questions.
 1. Do you want to create a repository, and so that opkg can access your
repository directory?
    You may want to see
    If your repository is ready to go, people can create packages
pointing to your web site, and then download packages from your
repository via opkg directly.
 2. IMHO seems a little bit general, It may confuse some users. Do
your consider a more precise name?