[om2008] stable vs testing vs unstable

Benedikt Schindler BeniSchindler at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 11:41:51 CEST 2008

i think there is a problem with the build server, or a patch that went
into unstable killed the compiler.
There doesn't even exist the Packages.gz files ... and i am sure they
exists a few days ago.

so unstable ist just as it says ... unstable.... it is also unstable in
the fact of it's existens ;)

btw:

i couldn't install

http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/testing/om-gta02/distro-feed-configs_1.0-r0.02_om-gta02.opk