New rotate version

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:03:06 CEST 2008

The test application is blurting out lots of output, following is a
snippet(from the middle of the output) which sort of showed some difference
when I tapped the screen.

Types: a(2), b(2), c(2)
Codes: a(0), b(1), c(2)
Value: a(-18), b(-1152), c(-54)
vertical straight
Types: a(2), b(2), c(0)
Codes: a(1), b(2), c(0)
Value: a(-1062), b(-72), c(0)
left
Types: a(2), b(2), c(2)
Codes: a(0), b(1), c(2)
Value: a(72), b(-990), c(-216)
vertical straight
Types: a(2), b(2), c(2)
Codes: a(0), b(1), c(2)
Value: a(108), b(-990), c(-234)
vertical straight

Do, tell me if I need to get something specific from the output.

BTW, for restoration to sane state, I think we would like to maintain the
brightness value when we switched it off and then restore to this value if
the program was ended (normal exit, I understand kernel can force kill
without giving the process any chance to anything).

--Vikas