Echo issue on OM2008.08 solved

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Wed Oct 15 08:18:40 CEST 2008

Matthias Apitz ha scritto:
> El día Wednesday, October 15, 2008 a las 02:25:04AM +0200, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" escribió:
>
>> Marco Trevisan (Treviño) wrote:

>>> I agree... That's why some weeks ago I started something like that but
>>> I've not pushed out the code yet... I'll attach as soon as I can.
>> Ok, a first implementation is now at ticket #1267
>
> May I ask you kindly for a binary (shared lib) for those of us who at
> the moment don't compile from SVN; thanks in advance;
>
> 	matthias

Here you are [1]. It includes also the mwester fix for re-registering
network and my workaround for GSM firmware crash. I hope it won't have
any incompatibility with your installed Qtopia...

[1]
http://downloads.tuxfamily.org/3v1deb/openmoko/libficgta01vendor-echo-cancellation.so.tar.gz

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux