[om2008.x] qcop service send Launcher execute\(QString\) dialer crash

Sarton O'Brien roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed Oct 15 08:19:09 CEST 2008

Sorry but I deleted the previous thread that this was related to.

The problem for me seems to be a missing ld.so.cache.

libqtsvg also claimed to be up-to-date regardless of a later version being
available.

Whoever it was saying they had a similar problem, try running ldconfig.

If you want to upgrade libqtsvg you will have to -force-depends remove the
existing one and then simply opkg install qtopia-phone-x11-libqtsvg.

Now, back to root of the problem, seeing as ld.so.cache resides in volatile,
is it suppose to be generated on boot or should there be another copy
somewhere else?

Sarton