(accelerometer-based gestures)

Peter Neubauer peter at
Wed Oct 15 08:46:17 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,
great effort and a good example of community driven invention!

Will the project be available to the debian distro too or in other
words, are there hard dependencies on the 2008.x distros?

GTalk:        neubauer.peter
Skype        peter.neubauer
ICQ            18762544
Phone       +46704 106975
Twitter     - New Energy for Data - the Graph Database.     - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open
Participation Software.        - New Energy for Java - Domain Driven Development.