[Qt-Extended] Messenger bugs?

Nishit Dave stargazer.dave at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:25:34 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Matthew Lane <malane at purdue.edu> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm using the new qt-extended (4.4 I think).  I'm getting strange
> problems, especially with the messenger.  It always says my SMS is full,
> and when receiving a new text it displays it between 5-15ish times.
> Also, scrolling doesn't stop at the top of units, it continues into
> blank area, and then when I let my finger up, it jumps to the top-most
> unit (if I scrolled too far).  Is anyone else receiving these errors?

Common problem, oft reported.  There are no updates yet, so we will have to
see if its solved when they are released.

> Also, I can't seem to get a WEP access point on WIFI.

More information needed about nature of problem and circumstances.  I can
connect to my WPA network easily.  You can try putting ethernet offline when
you attempt the wifi connection and see.  It resolves some default route
issues that might otherwise crop up.